Books + Coffee = Happiness

Saturday 6 July 2013

Lazy Summer

Listening to: All I Need - Within Temptation
Feeling: Lazy
It's a little sad to say that, after a month since my return from my trip to Malaysia, I don't think I'll ever get the last week of what I did up on my blog so I decided that I should just skip it and continue on.

Summer's in full swing for me, though I'm still working on my one online class. It's been going quite well and I'm pleased to say that I did fairly good on my midterm despite seriously studying for two days prior to the exam. But I will definitely start sooner for the final. I have also gotten accepted for my volunteer shift at the hospital as a cardiac rehab program assistant and I'm definitely looking forward to that. It's only four hours a week, but it will be great!

The rest of summer has been pretty lazy and I don't really feel like doing much other than sitting at the computer desk and doing random stuff like writing fanfiction (which is going rather well) and playing Torchlight (an RPG). I did have a gym month membership which is required for my exercise class and for a while, I went to the gym regularly. Though recently, I sadly admit that I've been slacking off and that I have to get back into it.

On the bright side, there's a new family member. His name is Albert:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment