Books + Coffee = Happiness

Friday 29 March 2013

Beautiful Easter Weekend

Listening to: Hae Gyul Sah - Shinhwa
Feeling: Tired but happy
Finally, a break from school. I'm almost there.. two more weeks of school left and then finals. With spring here, it's been really beautiful out and I got the chance to spend my day outside with friends at a popular park. We rented bikes and went around the whole park, which was about 9 km and stopped here and there to enjoy the view and play on the beach. It's been a few years since I've last ridden a bike (my old one is too small), so it started out kinda awkward, but I got the hang of it shortly after.

We also had a picnic on one of the hills while enjoying the sunshine. One cool thing I saw today was two swans and two raccoons who faced off in a pond in the picture below. The swans were so pretty! 

After a few hours on the park, we headed off to a cafe before going home. All in all, it was a good, but tiring day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment