Books + Coffee = Happiness

Thursday 21 March 2013

A few more weeks to go

Listening to: Nothing
Feeling: Content
Another week has gone by and only a few more until the semester ends. I can't wait for the summer because there's lots that I want to do with three main goals:

  • One online course
  • Get a summer job
  • Get a hospital volunteer position
  • Enjoy my vacation
I've started to apply to various places for a summer job, but I really hope I can get something or else it'll be a very long, wasted summer. Though I guess I'm getting a little ahead here since yesterday was the first official day of spring, but I was referring to summer semester, which begins in May, so that's not too far away. It will be amazing.

I'll be going on vacation in May too, so I'm definitely looking forward to it. I'm not a huge fan of hot weather, but everything else will make up for it. Such as good food, amazing tropical islands, shopping, seeing relatives etc.

Hellooooo raspberry blue waters and palm trees!
Image credit: Google
 


No comments:

Post a Comment