Books + Coffee = Happiness

Friday 15 March 2013

3 midterms and 20 years old

Listening to: Miss. Understand - Alex Chu
Feeling: Tired but relieved 
Well, it's been a long week. Three midterms in a row in three days is exhausting, but I'm glad to say that it's over. After this, things will be slightly downhill for a little while before getting busy again for finals, but for now, I have a bit of time to relax. :)

It was my 20th birthday last week! Wow, I've finally reached my two decade milestone.... and yet I still feel so unaccomplished. Sometimes, when I compare myself to my team members in my kin student association, I feel like everyone is light years ahead of me in terms of credits, field experience, research experience etc. I hope I can lessen the gap between myself and my peers this summer. I'll do my best to hopefully find a volunteer position that is somewhat related to my field and maybe a part time job too. Time to fill those application forms!

No comments:

Post a Comment