Books + Coffee = Happiness

Tuesday 26 February 2013

New Computer!

Listening to:  Hello - Evanescence
Feeling: Happy
Got a new PC!! Finally... the old one was pretty ancient. I think I had it for about 10 or so years, so it was time for it to "kick the bucket". The only annoying part about a new computer is that you have to load everything onto it such as basic programs and old files from the previous PC. Some of the stuff makes me question if I want to keep them. Like old music that I liked a few years back, old photos... or if I wanted to keep 500+ pictures of DBSK (don't ask). I cleaned out most of the old stuff, but yeah, I ended up keeping 500+ pictures of my favourite boy band. Hey, it used to be about 900, but I painfully filtered some out and made the sad decision to get rid of nearly half. On the bright side, my new PC runs a lot faster and it's a newer operating system. :)

 Image credit: Google

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new computer. I know it is a bit of work at first- but I bet the speed will make up for all the work. :) When I moved computers I saved most of my old pictures on flash drives. Now the new pictures are piling up. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete