Books + Coffee = Happiness

Wednesday 12 December 2012

FREEDOM!

Listening to: Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
Feeling: Relieved
I've been absent for a while now and that's because it's been super busy this time of the year with the semester winding down and exams. But thankfully, after a very stressful week, they're finished! First three went great, the last one? Not as much. But I don't want to think about it now that my winter vacation is finally here!! And I get an awesome 3 weeks! So what's on my list?:
  • Clean my room
  • Holiday baking
  • Read, read, read!
  • Fanfiction writing (this has been super delayed and I apologize to everyone who's been waiting!) - Chapters 27 and 28 (hopefully)
  • Hang out with friends both from uni and high school
  • Colour my anatomy book (when I have nothing better to do)
  • Christmas shopping
  • Violin/flute playing
  • Draw 
  • Buy new sneakers
Stuff to watch/Continue watching:
  • Tsuritama
  • Code:Breaker
  • Sukitte Ii Na Yo
  • Natsume Yuujinchou
  • Big Bang Theory
  • TRICK marathon - with friends
  • Rise of the Guardians
  • Sword Art Online
  • Digimon the Movie (Eng Dubbed)
  • DBSK concerts 2008 & 2009 
  • Heartstrings
  • Perks of Being a Wallflower 
  • The Hobbit - with friends
  • Anastasia 
  • A Millionaire's First Love

No comments:

Post a Comment