Books + Coffee = Happiness

Saturday 17 November 2012

If only I was better at the violin...

Listening to: Why Did I Fall in Love with You violin cover by Daniel Jang - Original artist: DBSK
Feeling: Envious
Sometimes, I wish I was a better musician... or at least that I had the time, commitment and patience to practice more than I do. So, I can only look on in insane jealousy whenever there's a pro or close to a pro playing so well. It looks like it'd be so much fun to be able to play like that. One musician that I've been watching for the past little while is a violinist by the name of Daniel Jang and I absolutely love his covers.

Here are some of my favourites:

Why Did I Fall in Love with You - DBSK

Payphone - Maroon 5

Love Song - Big Bang

Monster - Big Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment