Books + Coffee = Happiness

Friday 27 July 2012

One more week...

Listening to: When I Can't Sing - Se7en
Feeling: Tired
Like the title says, there's only one more week until my classes for the semester end. I don't know whether that is a good or bad thing. Good because no more school for a little while and I finally get a taste of summer (so far, it doesn't feel like it because I'm at school 5 days a week and I spend about 4-6 hours a week studying with friends). Bad because finals are coming up. I have my biology lab final next week and while I should be more worried, the panic hasn't hit me yet. Thankfully, I'm pretty good at working while I suffer from stress.

I drew some stuff and made a few handcrafts. I also visited a ceramic painting workshop in a place a few cities over with a major crafty friend, which I'll hopefully have done by sometime next week and have it fire in the oven.

Wanted to post up some pictures of a raccoon that I often see in the courtyard that's adjacent to my study area. I've nicknamed it to be Dimka (yes, the Russian nickname for Dimitri, even if I don't know whether the raccoon is male or female). I'm not sure if it's always the same raccoon, but I'm going to say it is.


In the upper pictures, Dimka jumped onto this branch and was playing with a twig when it fell into the water, so as you can see, he had to reach down to get it. So cute!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your story, Never Alone! I can't wait for more chapters!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've done a few pages of the next chapter, though I'll finish the rest when I'm done my finals (by next week)

      Delete