Books + Coffee = Happiness

Sunday 22 April 2012

Cleaning again

Listening to: Love Again - Se7en
Feeling: Productive
Spent the day re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist and cleaning out the drawers of my desk. Which was quite exhausting, but it made me feel productive in getting something done. A bunch of recycled paper and elimination of dust bunnies later, I ended up with a clean desk. :) Now, there's still the area under my bed... which will take some courage to sort out. I'll get to it eventually. But yes, as you can probably tell, I'm definitely enjoying my stress/homework/test-free break and I plan to make the most out of it.


I noticed that the PV for Se7en's latest song was out today and as I was watching it, I couldn't help but to remark that the guy is aging backwards. O_o He's just getting younger and younger. It's probably the way he was in the video but he doesn't seem 27 at all (turning 28 oh my god!). Of course, that's not a bad thing. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment