Books + Coffee = Happiness

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Fanfic updated X_X

Listening to: Hiding Place - Hedley
Feeling: Out of it

Well, I spent the last 2 hours writing the other half of my latest chapter. It was extremely energy draining. Especially since nothing really special happened. It was kind of like another one of those filler chapters where I'm dying to get to the next chapter, which should prove to be very interesting. I'm really really grateful that everyone's stuck with me up to now, since I know that the story's romance is taking its sweet time. Usually by chapter 18, I'd be wrapping things up, but that's definitely not the case here. There's still a long way to go. I have some ideas for the next DP story, but of course, that will be put on hold until this one is finished.

Anyway, like I said earlier, I finally got my drawing club "skeleton" sketches scanned and uploaded. We're currently doing character sketches, which I'm eager to learn. :) Just click on the images to see them more clearly.



No comments:

Post a Comment