Books + Coffee = Happiness

Saturday 17 March 2012

Everything Hurts

Listening to: Balloons - DBSK
Feeling: Pained

Went to the gym with friends yesterday like usual and had a pretty good workout for 2 hours. What was different was that I decided to do some pushups and vigorous situps that I haven't done for about half a year since I stopped taking karate lessons (due to school). As well, I also went all out on the muscle machines... especially the abdominal crunch, which I did like 70 reps alternating between 10lbs and 20lbs. And what can I say, the morning after? Well, everything hurts. Maybe not everything, but even sitting in a neutral position, I can definitely feel it in my arms and abdominal muscles. Even laughing hurts. Working out is fun, dealing with the pain? Not so much.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you, working out so much! Hope you're feeling better though haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks. I'm feeling not as sore today, which is always nice. :D

      Delete