Books + Coffee = Happiness

Friday 24 February 2012

Grrr... Really?

Listening to: Hands Up - Hedley 
Feeling: Pissed Off





Most of the day went pretty okay. Yeah, I spent like 3 hours combined trying to do five math questions, which ended up in a major headache, but it wasn't that big of a deal. Learned a little more about drawing from clubs, which was interesting for a first class. What totally ruined my day is that while I was moving my mom's car down a floor in the parkade and finally found a spot to park, someone came from behind and stole my driver magnet. Really? Was that necessary?! What was the purpose of THAT? Other than completely pissing me off? Luckily, I wasn't driving home and was merely moving it down for my mom before going to take a bus home. Agh, stupid teenage boys who have nothing better to do. I hope karma comes and kick you in the butt!


[LOL. I've always loved this photo and it always makes me laugh. Taken from Dengeki Daisy Ch 15]

2 comments:

  1. Children will be children. Leave them be. Surely enough karma will find them and they will likely be pulled over without an N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that sister, those trolls will get a huge slice of karma pie.

    ReplyDelete